Wednesday 6 January 2016

MY CHRISTMAS TRADITIONS

In this post, I'm going to talk about the different Christmas traditions of my family, one of my favourite time of the year:

  • In the night of December 24th, we celebrate Christmas eve doing a big dinner with my father's family. It's an special night and we are very happy.

  • On Christmas day, we open the presents that Santa Claus left us under the tree. After we go to my maternal grandmother's house and we have lunch there with my family. It's an exciting day!

  • In the night of New Year's Eve, my immediate family and me, we do a big dinner for celebrate the end of the year. Also it's typical to eat 12 grapes, one for each peal at 12pm. The most famous place in Spain for listen the peals, it's in Puerta del Sol, in Madrid. 



  • In January 6th, my family and me, we go to my maternal grandmother's house to celebrate the day of the Epiphany, but specifically, the arrival of the "Reyes Magos" who bring presents to the good kids. After open our gifts, we have lunch in family and we eat the traditional "Roscón" It's a fantastic day.


I love Christmas holidays for all these things. It's a happy time with the family and friends and also you get presents. 

No comments:

Post a Comment